Selling your home involves much more than just placing a "For Sale" sign in your yard, entering your home in the MLS and going to the closing. You need a partner to help you negotiate through the process of selling a home. As a professional full-time Realtor®, I am here to help you prepare your home for sale, market your home, and guide you through the sale process. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from me will help to ensure you sell your home within your time frame and get the best price possible.
As your REALTOR®, I will determine the correct price range for your home, make recommendations of improvements to make your home appealing to buyers, and assemble a plan of action.
Here are some of the steps I will take to market and sell your home:
- Review the selling process -- to ensure the you know what to expect
- Perform a Comparative Market Analysis
- Determine the list and target prices
- Market your property
- Keep communication open
- Present the purchase agreement
MARKETABILITY OF YOUR HOME
There are three main factors that determine how marketable your home is --price, financing and time.
Price - If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for your home to sell. It will take longer to find someone to pay more than the home is worth.
Financing - You may not realize it but the financing of your buyer has an impact on the success of selling your home. Preparing your home to meet the standards of FHA, VA or USDA buyers will open the door for many more buyers.
Time - If your time frame is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
WHAT SHOULD YOUR LIST PRICE BE?
You want to get the full market value for your home. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home's value. As your REALTOR®, I can help you set an asking price that will attract buyers. The following factors must be taken into consideration:
- Your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers most likely look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. However, if your asking price is too high buyers will refrain from making an offer. They will assume you will never consider their offer.
- It's necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in your market. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here